Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ribbit!

Four years ago I was pregnant with my youngest child who was due the 2nd week of March.  Given that my other three all came two weeks early, I was convinced that she was going to be a Leap Year baby.  This had me crazy.  I became so nervous that she would be the girl with birthdays only every four years that I actually put myself on bed rest for one day - 2/29/08.  Yes, you can call it extreme nesting. 

Anyway, shortly after that silly day, I used this fun "Look Before You Leap" Jaima Brown wallpaper in a little girl's bathroom.  It made me laugh when I put it up because had my daughter been an actual leap baby, I would have done her whole room in it...

Happy Leap Day!

Sample Image

Room scene from www.jaimabrownhome.com (It also comes in peach and yellow!)

 Sample Image    Sample Image

No comments:

Post a Comment