Tuesday, April 3, 2012

ARGH! Taxes...

It's tax season again - my least favorite time of year.  Not because I don't like paying taxes (who does?) but because it's a reality check of what your doing with your finances and whether or not you've been a wise spender...  The part that I really dread is actually finding and organizing all of the documentation.  I am the type of person who has more than one "junk" drawer, and receipts and paperwork are not necessarily kept in one obvious spot.  Thankfully, my accountant is more organized than I am and reminds me of the missing pieces if something gets left out.

Every year, it's the same story - I waste countless hours sorting through paperwork, and every year I vow to be more prepared by proclaiming that every bill, every receipt, every donation acknowledgement will go in a special place to make this process easier.  Maybe this year I'll actually follow through and order one of these...

Stirrup Detail Boxes-Canvas & Brown Leather


Set of 3 Boxes by Global Views

black and white table trunk
Delevan Trunk by Ralph Lauren

19th Century Box On Stand

19th Century Box on Stand by Sarreid

2 comments:

  1. I vote for the 19 century box on stand. Looks like it can hold lots of your receipts.

    ReplyDelete