Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blogfest or bust

  YAY!!!

On my one year blogisversary I told you that I would be heading down to Blogfest 2012 in NYC.  What I didn't tell you is that I am REALLY, REALLY excited to be part of such an event, especially since my blog was started on a whim (and maybe with the intention of actually being a blogger qualified to go to Blogfest).  Not only is the line up of activities incredible, but the company of my fellow bloggers is humbling - See here to view the talent pool http://www.blogfest2012.com/attendees.htm

So just to give you a taste of what the next three days will entail, here's the schedule of events:

Monday

Arrive in NYC and check out the International Contemporary Furniture Fair
Blogfest Kick-off party at The Kips Bay Showhouse hosted by Margaret Russell
Cocktail party with Thom Filicia at Savant Experience Center
After party at Savoir Beds

No comments:

Post a Comment