Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My security blanket

Nothing beats a rainy day like cuddling up in front of a fire watching mindless TV with a super-soft throw blanket.  This about sums up my evening here in New England - Lots of good stuff on tonight!  The way I see it is that a throw blanket is a grown up version of a little kid's lovey.  Mine happens to be one of my favorite wedding gifts that I received over 13 years ago - The 525 America Chenille Throw - it's big, heavy, soft, and artistically nubby.  But, thanks to the NYIGF (New York International Gift Fair), my new obsession has become any and all of the cotton throws from Sanford Design (http://www.sanforddesign.com/).  The colors are crisp, the patterns are stylish and the weight of the throw is substantial - not to mention, they are an unbelievable value...

525 America Chenille Throw Blanket (STILL AVAILABLE!!!)

 525 America Chenille Luxe Throw Blanket


Sanford Designs

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment