Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Missing the East

I know, I know - I've been out of touch.  Summer has begun, and I've already put over 2000 miles on my car with road trips and carpools and getting off the grid...  Today, when I finally sat down to post a post, I realized that it was a significant day, so I scrapped my original "welcome back" content, and opted for this...

A year ago we came home from our big Asian adventure.  It had been ten years since the one before that.  It's a hard anniversary.  I wish that we could have the luxury of returning every year.  Here are some photos from the trip and why it's lingering long after it's over...






















For more details, see my past post "In a nutshell" http://spacetograce.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-nutshell.html

No comments:

Post a Comment